Monday 29 December 2014

Lessons Learned from Death

Hi Y'all
Today I felt like talking about  death  . As now a days death  comes to anyone in a unusual way at anytime .I read some where "Death is not  inevitable"as the   recent poll study   states that ' there  is high risk of death  among young people' .So true ....... but I am shocked as I know death comes when person  body become old and his time has come..

But to my utter surprise and shock  I find  that many young people who around  the age group  of 40 -50 die when their parents are alive and leaving their  family helpless  it feels so disgusting  ..  :-( 

This is because of following reasons
  • Stress (different kinds)
  • Health issues
  • Anxiety
  • Hyper tension
  • Anger etc......things

But Today I learned something FROM DEATH  AS TWO VERY CLOSE PEOPLE DIED AN UNEXPECTED NATURAL DEATH 


  • TO SPENT TIME WITH YOUR LOVED ONCE , By TAKING TO THEM FACE TO FACE OR TELE COMMUNICATION AND NOT THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA.
  • NOT TO USE HARSH CONDEMNING WORDS .
  • RESPECT EACH AND EVERY HUMAN LIFE
  • NOT TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER .(IN ANY REGARD)
  • ENCOURAGE THE WEEK SO THAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE  HEIGHTS
  • ENJOY LIFE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
  • BE GOOD SO THAT PEOPLE  WILL REMEMBER  YOU EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE GONE FROM  THIS  WORLD
    .
 I know  all of you might be following it  but then death of two close people changed my perceptions.Towards life and people around me .

I am dedicating this post to grandma who taught to live life to the fullest despite the odds. I wish if she would have been alive today to see me becoming a writer,author,teacher and etc... person she would have been so happy but.........


With lots of Hugs and Love

Writer Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts :-)