Friday 6 February 2015

Picture Prompt#2 powered by The Book Club




The Prince and his beauty


Prince Satyaki was astonished when he saw Daya his love of his life  standing at the entrance of the palace  when he was getting ready for the war .

He knew Daya was  a strong willed woman who can accept his rejection  with ease as he wasn't  prepared  for another drama which Tara and her mother Tarini are capable of putting in front of so many people like the way they put in front of Durbaries, he thought wryly.

Days, months ,years passed by without a word from Daya .Satyaki felt bad but also was so annoyed with her that he left for her place which was located in southern coast  of Dwarka.  While going to the place where she lived  he  found the trees, plants , bushes  ,shrubs were dying.  The land  looked  parched  and ponds were dried .

Hail! The trees, plants ,bushes and shrubs ,why  are you all  looking so dull?   he exclaimed . There was no response from their side. He went  further and saw the land was scorched and ponds dried up. Looking at the scene his heart twisted and then he yelled "Oh Mighty Land and The Ever Powerful Pond  what happened to you both  ?"He enquired  jumping  off from his mare looking in their direction.

None of them spoke. Finally a frustrated Prince Satyaki jumped back on his mare and proceeded further   in the southern direction where Daya was living .Though she wasn't a princess but she really used to fit his bill  until his father forced him  to marry  Princess Tara and was made  the King of Dwarka .Once Satyaki become the King he had to shoulder many responsibilities   towards his family  and his  kingdom .Once when his wife Princess Tara ran away with another King who happen to be his enemy . "Disappointedly  he started writing letters to Daya but she did not response to any of  his hand written letters which was correct in a way as he got married and had become the King of Dwarka " he thought wryly.

Suddenly a sand storm occurred and it  threw him and his mare off a distance. After been thrown  like this .He cursed himself  for been such an irrational idiot who had left the kingdom in search  of the woman whom he had rejected  years ago for no fault of hers .Slowly he started searching for his mare ,only to go back to  his kingdom and to his people who loved him .While hunting for his mare  he saw a little light coming the hut .He knock the hut only to see Daya holding his mare. When he saw Daya 's fragile frame and pale face he understood what the nature wanted to tell him.
Especially the mighty land and powerful pond ."Daya...I am sorry for not responding to your love then but I always  wanted to make you as mine" He said with his  eyes shining in love. Daya eyes were filled with tears and squeezing his hand she kissed Satyaki 's lips passionately for two minutes .

.
After they broke  apart to breath fresh air Daya shyly looked  at him and said   "Happy Valentine Day Mister Satyaki ".I love  you for whatever you are , but I feel sorry for you as I couldn't stop Tara from going astray .I am  also guilty for my own actions  so please forgive for my mistakes .
Satyaki looked at with indulging looks and said "Oh my dear beauty you don't have to be  sorry as I proved you wrong that I am  not your prince charming but in turn I  was becoming a salve of my own self  and others too worrying  about the respects of my family." I distanced  myself from you which was not right .I got to know  your  message through nature .So  my dear sensuous looking beauty please come along with me to my kingdom  to become the queen of my hearts and others.

Daya contemplated on Satyaki words and said "Ok I will tag along with you to palace  only to become your queen of hearts and soul" but before that I want  to dance with you here like those times when we were madly  in love with each other  .He willing obliged and  danced with her. Their dance was a mix of sensuality and fusion .They were dam close to each other .While dancing Satyaki took a chance to act like a naughty teenage but  her disdain looks told him to stop this  nasty behavior  .

He settled down contented with whatever he had .Satyaki proposed her  by saying "Oh my beautiful Daya  please will you honor me of becoming my wife ".He proposed her in such a way that the moon shined brightly , the winds blew peaceful and seas sang meticulously. It felt so perfect .With hearts filled with  joy  she said 'Yes' and went with him only  to become his Queen of hearts.

Few years later after their death Satyaki 's and Daya's grand children read their love story only to create  another  such a sensuous love story.


With Lots of Love and Hugs

Writer Gal

14 comments:

  1. aah! sweet memories indeed.

    Good take, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ruchi .I too liked your take on prompt .My best wishes for the success of your book.Thank you for stopping by .

      Hugs<3

      Delete
  3. .. and the history repeats! or should i say the legacy continues!

    Interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would rather say the bequest continues... :-) .Thank you Ajay Pai for your encouraging works.

      Have a great day

      Delete
  4. It was like a sweet fairy tale. Glad it had a good ending. Too many fairy tales don'!! Alana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:-) Thank you Alana for your kinds words .

      Have a nice day.

      Hugs <3

      Delete
  5. What lovely imagination, good story. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) Thank you Inderpreet for your best wishes.

      Hugs <3

      Delete
  6. This was beautiful! I'm so glad that they got a happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aathira for reading my story .Yes I am person who love reading stories with happy ending .So I guess that prompted me to give a happy ending to this sweet couple

      Have a nice day
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  7. What a sweet story Ashwini. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ina Tales:-).It feels nice to see you all liking my story .Thanks for dropping in .

      Have a cool day ahead .

      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)