Friday 20 February 2015

#Snap your week 8 by Eloquent Articulation


 Photo Copyright:My Camera
 I spotted this bird on the balcony of my house yesterday while I was having chai .This picture is of humming bird  which comes to my place whenever  I  give him something  to eat .But then Today  this fellow  was sitting on tracks of the windows -sill. It was amazing  to see his every expression on  his face especially his eyes.As his eyes was filled  with lot of mischief . So Today without  disturbing him I decided to capture this sight.  I click the picture  of this Humming bird  in the afternoon when he was in great mood   from a distance  by using my HD Camera  .

This  post #SnapYourWeek 8 is powered by  Eloquent Articulation #Snap you week 8

Linking this post :Abracabadra



With lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal

2 comments:

  1. It so wonderful to have birds visit home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) .Nice to meet you Rajlakshmi here via prompts .Thanks for stopping by :-) .

      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)