Friday 3 April 2015

Prompt of the Month :May powered by Writersezine Magazine




When I see  the clouds over the mountains,
My heart does not restrain any emotions,
Seeing this slight  is a sheer delight ,
As it make me feel light.


When I see mountains covered by clouds,
My lips whistle aloud a melody,
By making kids sing a lullaby.
I feel like touching  you,
But your mere presence is mesmerizing too.
Emotions are clogging my throat by making me speechless .
Nature is a gift of bountifulness.
Standing on you when clouds pass through my face.
My mind is in a  maze.
Making me feel dazed .
It feel amazing to sit on you .
I can meditate here as it is quiet serene too.
You fill up my heart with peace and happiness.

Oh  my dear friend  be there  for me in all my  madness.

As I have made you my  latest wallpaper  picture on my laptop screen  for my nature's fondness.

You are my love of life in  all my blessedness.






With Lots of Love and Hugs
Writer Gal 

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about nature's beauty. I have a picture of the tide washing over rocks on the shore. Purely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Great! .Fracene I love seeing nature and this particular picture I want to frame and hang it around my room.This picture is very serene and useful while doing meditation.
    Have nice day

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lines. Cod feel your serenity and happiness when you wrote this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ina :-).Oh yes actually these lines spontaneously came into my head when I saw picture that could be framed easily into our hearts .
      Have a nice day.
      I enjoy reading blogs on A-Z Challenge .
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  4. The nature's beauty has been nicely captured in these lilting lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you K parathasarthi Sir for your kind words . It fells nice to receive appreciation from stalwarts like you. It is my good fortune to meet you here via writersezine blog.

      Have a nice day:-)

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)