Saturday 18 April 2015

Testing Times

Image result for testing time
Photo Source: annuitas.com


I have a degree of Ecc.Ed course i.e. to teach pre-primary children .I love teaching children. As teaching is my passion. One day while I was waiting for an interview in a school. I saw a different kind atmosphere .As in all the young would be teachers were wearing tights, t-shirts and not a single young lady was in salwaar kameez like me.  This was what I perceived a young would teacher should be but when I was this sight I felt suffocated .Initially the euphoria of  excitement of being went off as it was 5 interview for the school. I thought  that I would be rejected  like last time as I was a bit modern in thinking and thought differently  .All the young   would be teachers were  sounding like parrots  to me as all were with some ABCD demo. 

They had come  for interview  with latest gadgets and branded handbags  that was stuffed with their make ups  kits .Every 1 hours they up  go and freshen up   themselves  in the washrooms. They all went in style with their heals making  a lot of sound.


Impatience is another name for  me. I least bothered  about my looks  was wandering  about in the corridor of the school waiting for my turn. There was no one to  motivate me , hopeless and fearful I was feeling as if it was 1st interview. Luckily when  I was mentally  worshiping God for some odd reasons. I saw a  pregnant women who was  already finished   with interview  having a  juice which was provided by the school to her. She and I exchanged pleasantries and I answered a common doubt not relating interview. The HR started arguing with me and it got worst until one female teacher took him away .He was a handsome  guy and so he  had lot female teacher fans in the school.


After waiting for two and half hours I finally gave the interview and was told by the school that they get in touch with me .But Alas! that didn't happen as they did not get in touch with me till date.

In retrospect I feel that they didn't deserve  a sincere , loyal and dedicated teachers like me .So this wait for a job in the school  changed my life as I could change my track from being ABCD teacher to become a great painter as I love playing with colours which would not  have possible if I had become a teacher.

Moral of the story: Sometimes Wait is good as it can open the unexpected and amazing window for us.





This write up I have written for weekly     WOW PROMPT BY BLOGADDA.COM


Linking this post to Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge


With Lots of Love and Hugs 

Writer Gal

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Ashwini Mam. Visiting your site for the first time. I really love this post. Ya, we must not lose our faith because life always has something to offer. You are a tough lady.
    Sometimes, we are not able to differentiate between profession and passion. Profession becomes necessity and passion takes a back seat. I am glad you chose passion over profession. Ya, you are right. If you had become a teacher, you couldn't enjoy the art of painting.
    Keep Calm and keep testing- I am going to keep this line close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First a fall Yatin thank you for visiting my site. :-) It is a great pleasure to make and meet such wonderful friends like you here. Thank you for kind words .Yes I completely agree with you on that sometimes our inability to differentiate between right profession and passion forces us to forget our true inner passion.
      Thank you once again for dropping in a comment .It means a lot to me .

      Have a pleasant day
      God Bless You

      Delete
  2. Great experience, indeed waiting can bring positive aspects, though initially it all starts with a tinge of impatience and irritation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Viyoma .:-) It is indeed a great pleasure to meet you here .Thanks for stopping by .

      Have a nice day.

      Hugs <3

      Delete
  3. Waiting is always hard to do. Impatience creeps in. But you need to keep your aim firmly in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely with your statement. :-)

      Good to see you here after a long time Francene .

      Have a nice day.

      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)