Thursday 14 May 2015

Shiva's Memories

Image result for narration images
Photo Source: jimmiescollage.com

Shiva began to unfold his love story on their 25thAnniversary and he names their love story as “Fragrance of love" that would never fade he thought to him.
20 Years ago There was place called MALAD in MUMBAI where a boy named Shiva Parthasarathi   was born to Dr .Mr.  Suresh and Mrs. Sativa Parthasarathi and Parvati Shah i.e.. your mother was born to a business man Mr.  Summit Shah and Ms. Sumatra Patel .Though they were well off they never met each other .They had their own set of pride and ego and thus life moved on for all us.  Until one day Parvati's   Aaji ma called all of us to her place in Manchester, U.K. It was the first time my eyes fell on Parvati

I didn't want to be around her because people started assuming we were in love .But the reality was otherwise. I couldn't stand her as I was in love with her friend Swats who was living in South Mumbai then.   I thought I would love her ,get engaged to her and marry her  and live life in South Mumbai  because  Swats  was  Ms. Sumatra Patel  favourite and  supported her in all her  decision .Alas! I broke your mom heart completely after my return to our M.K. Co Society  in Malad by announcing  my engagement  to Swats who smitten me by her charms .Which uncle Mr. Summit Shah couldn't accept it and fought with our family especially with  his wife.  He died of heart attack. The death of her father shattered Parvati completely …………. And finally  she decided to go abroad  to a place where  her mother Ms. Sumatra Patel  with her new rich boyfriend  Mr. Sunder would not come  so left India ,  her promising career  and job here  went to Amsterdam . Though it was against her wish...
"Later on what happened"?  Prithee asked her dad with her eyes filled with curiosity

In the mean time Shiva sees Parvati body tense Parvati.  With concern in his eyes he kissed her forehead with love. As she sits on his lap  he  gently caressed  her hand lovingly  .OH OH “fir se shuru hog aye” Pushkari says it sarcastically  by making faces in front of all of them … All of them start laughing aloud seeing the expression in her face .Pushkari face fell down and in her lowest tone she asked then what happened ?. To this they lift their daughter face up and said to her.  Then... when one day we all friend meet in club called ‘The Magic ‘near Mumbai and we decided that we would go to a ‘PICNIC’ and to such a place which had huge jungle. Then I thought of a plan that will allow us get rid of Parvati as no one in the group like her especially Your Swats auntie then because Parvati (your mother) got noticed by everyone wherever she went for her goodness Padma pointed out.
I started admiring Swats for everything she did like a man who wants to achieve great things quickly and like a person who want taste success -- a short lived success.
 What I did to her was to revenge when my all best friends left me alone and nobody was besides me. When my best friends bleeding to death in the dense jungle .I took your mom (Parvati )to jungle around 7 pm when it was  pitch dark and left her there in the pretext of bringing water for her with her best friend DURGA who befriended me for same reason .AT THAT TIME WE DIDN'T CARRY ANY MOBILE AND WE DIDN'T ALLOW PARAVTI  TO CARRY  HER MOBILE  we left her and run out to catch the main road  so that we can reach the venue on time  we couldn't find the main road and we too got also lost  we mean I and Durga. We tried hard to find the main road but we did not get and started to panic. But somehow we reached the venue .Manges was giving all sort of gallis to her and finally he told us to sing along with Swats. We     sang and got the award but we weren't worthy of it.
After we received the award we were enjoying especially my mother Sativa who internally wanted this to happen and we returned to our houses and had forgotten about Nina neighbour's daughter.

"What happened after that"? .....Prithee enquired.

 Shiva paused for a while and said in the mean time after we reached our houses we decided to go to the club “MAGIC” again to celebrate our victory. As most of them were getting married and then when we reached the place we found the letter. It was written to Manges Anna our leader. 

The letter emphasized that being in the place called “MAGIC” WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO COME TO THE PLACE AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS  NO MAGIC OR HARMONY IN THIS PLACE .NOBODY LOVES MUSIC OR ME  .

YOU PEOPLE ARE BACK STABBERS .BUT ONE THINK I HAVE LEARNED   THAT  NEVER TO  TRUST YOU ALL SO MUCH  THAT  I WILL GET HURT AND ESPECIALLY WITH  SHIVA & MY BEST FRIEND SWATS WHO IS SAID TO BE HIS FINANCE WHO THREW ME IN THE DENSE JUNGLE AND THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NOT SURVIVED AS THEY DO NOT THAT I  AM MASTER IN COMING OUT OF SUCH  JUNGLES.  


THANKS TO AAJI MA WISE WORDS. I HAVE NO MORE ATTACHMENT TOWARDS YOU ALL .I PRAY THAT YOU ALL GO FAR OF IN LIFE AND DO NOT BE LIKE A STICKY PARASITE.

“MAGIC” sucks please change the name into BACK “STABBER GROUP” OR “JEALOUS CATS GROUP” It might sound nice to you people .

WE WONDER WHO SEND THIS MESSAGE AS WE WERE IN SHOCK THEN ONLY AFTER WE READ THE LAST LINE.


WITH WARM REGARDS

PARVATI.

AFTER I READ THE LETTER I  GOT TO KNOW HOW MUCH HURT  I HAVE GIVEN HER.

With lots of Love and Hugs  .

Writer Gal

2 comments:

  1. I found the story a little hard to focus on. However, I admire the way you can speak several languages. I don't think I'd be good at another language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! .Thank you for your kind appreciation.:-)
    Have a nice day Francene Stanley .
    Hugs <3.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)