Friday 6 March 2015

Wordless Wednesday #75 at Abracabadra

Image result for lord krishna playing holi
Photo Source: My friend
When I saw this photo which my friend  had sent in the early  morning on the very special day of Holi where country was drenched in the colors of love .I found this picture interesting because my mind was drawn  to DwaparaYuga where Lord Krishna was born.
How he must have played Holi with so my Gopikas in the same time?.How he must have looked then?.With these thoughts plaguing my mind  as I want to know'HOW' Lord Krishna might have looked like ?.Did he look like the Lord Krishna which see in the pictures or photos?.

Just Curious to know

Linking this post to Abracadabra
With of love and hugs

Writer Gal

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts, Ash.

    I also always wonder on man's imagination and how we have stuck to portraying so many lord's and their repective pix.
    Some unity over it,huh ;)

    You made the WW so thoughtful with the above pix
    A pleasure to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) I sometimes do marvel at our beliefs and blind faiths which is passed on to us since ages. Oh Great! we think alike about somethings . I would love to see how you paint him with your words .As words have power to transform you from one world to another world within no time .Oh thank you Ruchira for your kinds words .

      Hugs <3

      Delete
  2. I love the colors here and the sense of fun---perhaps Krishna is all the people in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey :-)Yes Krishna is all the people in this picture .As he is the real prankster.Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a great day
      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)