Friday 27 March 2015

Steps to achieve The law of pure potentiality

Image result for pure potentiality
Photo Source: Google.com 

The law of pure potentiality:
Just for today I will put the law of pure potentiality into effect by making a commitment to take following steps.
1) I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking the time each day to be silent, to just be. I will sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately 30 minutes in the morning and in the evenings.
2) In the ecstasy of my own silence and also by communing with the nature I will enjoy the life throb of ages. I will enjoy the pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
3) Today I will practice non-judgement. I will begin my day with a statement " Today I shall judge nothing that occurs" and throughout the day I shall remind myself not to judge.

I hope you will practice this  to achieve 'The law of  pure potentiality '  

This information  I got via Facebook .

With lots of Love and Happiness 

Writer Gal


6 comments:

  1. HI! So were you successful today in being non-judgemental!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some What Ajay :-).But trying to be non-judgmental daily is good in a way but it would be very difficult for us to practice it as we live in a stressed up world .
      Have a nice day .

      Delete
  2. I have such a hard time being still enough to meditate. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try it :-).As you will find peace and happiness dawn upon you.Thanks for stopping by Lauren .
      Have nice day.
      Hugs <3

      Delete
  3. Hard to do but worth a try nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try your hand in this :-) .I hope you will be successful in doing it .
      Nice to meet you bellybytes .Thanks for dropping by .
      Have a pleasant day.
      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)