Friday 16 January 2015

#Snap Your Week 3# -----------Hosted by Articulating Eloquently by Inderpreet Kaur Uppal Difficul -

#Snap Your Week2#



This picture of LORD KRISHNA was handmade doll by the daughter of  my parents friend  .The Doll was grabbing my attention on and off when I visited their house .  As  the doll of lord Krishna was looking cute.The picture  seems so real that I started prostrating in fronting of it until  the daughter of my parent's friend grabbed hold of me and asked help me to do final touches for the doll .While I helping her out .I was fascinated by the way the doll looked .The doll eyes were looking so real that it captured my heart and the Tilak which was done by yellow crayon piece looked  mind -blowing gracious and finally the lips of the doll were like icing on  the cake .

Over all the doll looked  so real to me that even today  when even  I look at this pic of the handmade doll of  lord krishna's  which I had taken at our family friend's place  makes me smile when  I am in distress.AMAZING WORK.LOVE IT   <3


With Lots of Love and Hugs

Writer Gal  Ashwini

2 comments:

  1. Lovely doll of Lord Krishna - very talented. Thanks for sharing.

    Dropping by from SnapYourWeek #3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Suzy .It is my pleasure for sharing it you all :-) I should Thank Inderpreet Kaul Uppal for starting picture prompts so that we blogger can participate in it :-)

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)